Thursday, May 22, 2014

Treatment Off To A Rough Start

Treatment #23 did not start out very well.  Getting the catheter into my bladder was a major effort and took three tries.  During the attempts my mind raced back to treatment #8, where it also took three tries and the pain of the attempts along with the high residual pain for an additional two days.  Well, Dr. T did eventually get the catheter and medicine into my bladder and it left me feeling very light headed.  Dr. T left the room and said that he would see me in another week and somewhere between trying to get off the table and get to my pants, I blacked out.  I came too laying on the floor and on my side.  I looked down and saw that I was unclothed from the waist down and deducted that I had fainted.  After getting my clothes on, I got the attention of my doctor and he had the nurses get me some water and started to take my blood pressure.  I remember that my second blood pressure test was 80/52, which is very low.  After getting Nancy to come back and passing my final blood pressure test, I was released to go home.

The normal 2 hours of rocking and 6 hours of drinking and peeing went very well after such a horrible start.  I did not have any appetite, but did eat dinner and some freshly baked chocolate cookies.  Thankfully, I've had no residual pain from the three attempts of the installation and now a day later, my only issue is a sore right side of my head that evidently struck the floor quite hard from the fall.

Next week is the last treatment until November.  We have decided that we will cut the strength of the BCG in half, so that we do not experience the large amount of bleeding that we had in the third treatment last fall. The third of the three treatments always has the most complications due to the cumulative effect of three treatments in a row.

Please pray for an easy installation next week and a minimum of side effects and pain.

1 comment:

  1. My name is hoover, my 18 years old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile. The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then, i came across a comment on dr imoloa herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the him and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs through DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed dr imoloa and in less than 14days, my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr imoloa today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge; lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease.  and many more; contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also on  whatssap-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete