Friday, December 5, 2014

Treatment #25 is Done.

After two weeks in a row of failing to have my treatment, due to having too many blood cells in my urine, I finally had no blood show up in the testing.  I was given antibiotics after the second failed test and it certainly did the trick of clearing out any infection that may have been causing the blood cells.

The installation of the BCG was the easiest of all the treatments that I've had.  Getting catherized is never a pleasant procedure and so I decided to change my mindset this time.  Instead of dreading the procedure and trying to relax, I decided to just process the feeling of the catheter differently.  What this means was to just realize that the feeling of the catheter during the whole process was the normal feeling of the procedure and to follow it in its journey.  It's not so much that it is painful, but that it just feels different and unpleasant.  It worked this time and we'll see if it make a difference next time.

The two hour holding time was spent rocking as the weather was a little too cool to go for a walk.  The time did not fly by and I was counting the minutes at the end as it was getting a little unbearable.  The six hours of flushing the bladder went without any blood (as is normal for a first treatment) and I  drank about 1 1/2 gallons of water and lemonade during that time.  I was able to eat some grilled chick from Chik fil A this time and that was very unusual to want solid food with all the fluids I was pushing through my stomach.

Lastly, I have to give kudos to my buddy, Dana, who helped to attend to my needs during the 8 hours.  Nancy was out of town due to a my treatment schedules not going as planned and Dana agreed to fill her spot for me.  When you are diagnosed with cancer, we all have friends that tell you that they are willing to help you whenever you have a need.  Well, I asked Dana to help with the unpleasant duties of flushing the toilet 15 minutes after I filled it with BCG laced urine and 2 cups of bleach.  He did it without complaint.  He was a great help with the flushing, getting me to and from the doctor's office and running to get me lunch.  Most importantly, I enjoyed having him to talk to during treatment day and being my friend since we first met in Atlanta in 1987.

1 comment:

  1. My name is hoover, my 18 years old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile. The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then, i came across a comment on dr imoloa herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the him and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs through DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed dr imoloa and in less than 14days, my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr imoloa today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge; lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease.  and many more; contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also on  whatssap-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete