Friday, March 20, 2015

Three Months Since The End of Treatments

Just over three months since finishing my cancer treatments and I'm getting my energy back a little more each day.  After twice starting and then stopping my morning runs due to extreme fatigue, I've started again this week.  It is really amazing how much harder it seems this time.  Due to bad weather, I've been running this week on a treadmill and have been shocked at how slow I'm running compared to previous 3 month recovery time.


My next cystoscope is on April 29th.  With an all clear, I will then be on an annual cycle of cystoscopies for the rest of my life.  Four years ago, when I was diagnosed, having a cystoscope annual for the rest of my life seemed like an ordeal that I will hate and never get to use to.  After being scoped 10 times in the last 4 years and with my drug regiment of a pain pill and a valium before each procedure, it certainly not as bad as it seems.


I don't know if it all cancer survivors or just me, but even after all I've gone through, it seems a little surreal.  I guess that is the great thing about our memories.  We dwell on the positive much more than the negative.  I've finished this long segment of my journey through cancer and come out the better for it.  Hopefully, people suffering from bladder cancer will be able to go through my blog and find information and inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. My name is hoover, my 18 years old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile. The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then, i came across a comment on dr imoloa herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the him and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs through DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed dr imoloa and in less than 14days, my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr imoloa today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge; lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease.  and many more; contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also on  whatssap-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete