Friday, June 1, 2012

May Check Up Cancer Free

I'm reporting in a week late, but the great news is that last week's Cystoscope showed that I continue to be cancer free. The procedure went the smoothest and fastest of my four Cystoscopes. Nancy was in the room as a spectator to check the video screen and listen to Dr. T's commentary of "that's clear" through every section viewed of my bladder. The stress before the procedure and possible findings are always high, but the relief of the "all clear, look's good" commentary makes the stress fall off of you instantly. Same as I did last time, I went home and took a nap for 3 1/2 hours. My next treatments are on July 18, July 25 and August 1st. I'm really excited that the next three treatments will commence at 9 o'clock each morning and allow me to be done by 5 pm each day. While I will have to miss a full day of work each time, it will allow me to have the early evening to relax and hopefully get some sleep. I started treatment #10-12, by taking a pain pill before the installation and these treatments were the least painful of all. Because of that minimal pain, I'm looking forward to the next three treatments with the hope that it continues. My fatigue level has been dropping each week and I'm happy to state that I have been running for the last two weeks. My mile split times are not real fast, but I know that the important thing to remember is that I'm getting some good cardio work done. The fatigue comes and goes during a day, but the majority of the day now I'm feeling healthy, which is a nice. Thank you to every one for your continued prayers and comments.

1 comment:

  1. This is great news! So glad that things are working out for you.

    ReplyDelete