Wednesday, April 4, 2012

#12 Was A Lot Like #11

It's late and I'm exhausted.  So, to sum up the day, just look at the first two paragraphs of my last post and you will have insight on what my day was like.  It is amazing at how similar the last two treatments were.  I continue to have bleeding and clotting, but no pain.  My bladder and body are very tired and I'm very thankful that this series of treatments are done and were pain free.  Now, I need to try to get back in good physical shape over the next three months before my next three treatments.  I believe that I'm five quarterly series or 15 treatments from the end.  It continues to be a long and weary time, but I'm very excited with the results so far.

Friday will be the first anniversary of my surgery to remove the tumor and being diagnosed with cancer.  It is amazing how quickly a year goes by.  While I'm not glad about having this experience, I can say that I've been glad in it and for what it has taught me.  I will never be the same physically, mentally and spiritually from this experience.  I know that without my faith in God and the support of my family and friends, I would not have been able to get through it like I have so far.

Thank you everyone for your prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment