Sunday, August 19, 2012

#15 Done and 6 Month To Recover

Treatment #15 is over and now I have until February 2013 before I start up #16-18.  The treatment day was different from the start.  I arrived 15 minutes early to find an all new office staff at my doctor's office.  He and his partners had joined a new practice with 30 other Urologists and I now had to fill out all their forms like I was a new patient.  Then they took 2 hours to get me into the Installation Room.  Nothing like adding 2 more hours to a process that take normally 8 hours.  The good new was that installation went smooth and the 8 hours went great.  Very little pain and blood this time.

The next big date is September 12th, when I have my next Cystoscope to see that the cancer has not returned.  It is always a very stressful day and I think anyone that has ever had cancer has worries that it will come back.  I'm trusting in the Lord that He will be with me and continue to pray for the cancer to never return.

No comments:

Post a Comment