Monday, February 27, 2012

Cystoscope Shows All Clear

Today was a BIG day!  I had my cystoscope today and it showed that no cancer has returned.  With this all clear, I can now get ready for 3 more BCG treatments starting March 21st.

The stress leading up to this procedure has been very high.  Any trace of cancer will mean that my treatment will change dramatically with a high probability of losing the bladder.  So, to get a clear test was what we were all praying for.  I laid down and slept four hours this afternoon after getting home.  I'm hoping the stress was a main contributor for my fatigue that doesn't seem to go away.

My friend, Dan Stewart, who also had his consultation for his cancer today, said that someone at work recommended reading Romans chapter 8 and it certainly help to settle me down (along with the valium).  Dan's tests came back all clear as well and commented that the Lord has given his life back.   I'm so happy for Dan and his family.  Now we wait and pray for the same results for the third Cat Financial employee, Jack Sollner.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support.  Nancy and I could not make it through this without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment