Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Great Finish To 2012

My all clear results from today's cystoscope finishes the year the same way as it started...cancer free!

Going to a cystoscope is always a very stressful experience between the pain of the actual procedure and the worrying over the results.  This time was no different except for the fact that I was feeling as good physically as I have felt since being diagnosed with cancer.  I have been running every day for about 4 weeks and feeling extremely healthy, which is exactly how I felt going pre-cancer.  So to get the all clear was a great feeling.

I appreciate all the prayers and people asking me how I'm feeling.  It is comforting to know that so many people care about my well being.  I will be posting again in January when I start my treatments in 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment